1. That all political power and influence should flow from the grassroots upward.
2. That all human rights are granted by God, not government, and that government exists primarily to protect the God-given rights of its citizens.
3. That the Constitution was written by wise men under the inspiration of God and that the original intent of the Founders is as valid and binding today as it was in their day.
4. That the Constitution was written to govern a moral and religious people and it is being destroyed by those who are neither.
5. That the unborn child has a fundamental individual right to life which cannot be infringed. That sacred right extends to all persons regardless of age or infirmity. Euthanasia, assisted suicide, or public funding for any of these practices should be forbidden.
6. That the traditional family is the foundation and cornerstone of our society and we will oppose any attempt to undermine or redefine the family unit.
7. That the founders never intended to separate God from government, but did intend to prevent government from establishing a single state religion or inhibiting the citizen's right to the free exercise of religion in any setting, public or private.
8. That free market capitalism is the only economic system that creates the opportunities and incentives that will allow maximum productivity and prosperity for its citizens. It is the necessary partner of political freedom.
9. In the necessity of national sovereignty, we also consider it crucial to return to appropriate state sovereignty under the 10th amendment.